Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Back and See You Later...

Welcome back to all of our Uman returnees. From what I heard from Gaby it sounds like all had a good time. Sorry to those who missed their returning flights.

Gaby's wearing the Blue skullcap (easily spotted at 1:00-1:04.)

The Na Nach movement has certainly developed over the years. Na Nachers used to wear ties.

~
Some random guy in the YU caf told me he recognized me but couldn't place from where.
I said, 'Ok.'
Later he told me it was from Stollel blog.
I said, 'Oh, okay.'
I got the hotdog special for $5.75.
~
Hi Diller.
~
I think we'll probably be on blog vacation until Sukkos where we will resume to post any gatherings or prayer groups that may be going on. Special thanks to all who continuously came out to the selichot minyan in YU. May our prayers be answered.
~
Double R' Machlis lineup with guest appearances by those guys (maybe those guys can send us a video message or some pictures.)



Wishing one and all a gemar chasima tovah!

1 comment: