Thursday, December 16, 2010

Live from Kibbutz Moshiach (Part 2)

Not much going on these days and I spend most of my time in Kibbutz Moshiach so that's the source of most of these posts.

There I was, sitting at my table in the kibbutz and trying to study, when all of a sudden I heard screaming across the hall from HaRav Shmuel's room. It didn't sound like regular old screaming. It was a screaming that sounded familiar, a little too familiar these days...



A gutten Shabbos to one and all.
Chopstix's thing Motzei Shabbos. 8 PM in נאות דשא
1/3 of Tzavei, 1/3 of Ta Shma, and an Albert expected to play

7 comments:

  1. Again all i have to say "and you and you and you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sruli - Nope. Still have my apartment by YU

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://therapysessions.blogspot.com/archives/2003_10_01_therapysessions_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Zev was inspired by El Presidante himself in this video.....(@ 1:00)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KollelTamid#p/u/13/WKkXk8zMlFQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas to all!!

    ReplyDelete