Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ruining Zev's Lag Bi'Omer Plans and other Happenings...



It's true. I'm heading east. With the help of heaven I will be heading to Zion this Wednesday to join the ranks of some of the great leaders of the nation of Israel, amongst them the dedicated, the loyal, and of course, the holiest of the holiest (00:20), as I attempt to be a madrich at a fine Torah institution.

I hope to join up with the entire Stollel come June 17th time in Jerusalem (if not earlier.) The blog will continue until then. Stollel-America events will continue to be posted. Perhaps a post or two about happenings in the Holy Land as we head towards other Israeli events: Yom Yerushalayim, Lag BiOmer by R' Shimon, Shavuos, AP HaLevi's wedding, and then on to NCSY Stollel Round 2.

This reminds me:

HaRav Reuven Boshnack
has invited the Stollel to spend this Shabbos with him, his family, and some other in Brooklyn. Shabbos activities include fun, fun, and more fun. They have Shabbosim every few weeks where they like to bring a chevra together. I know a few people me told me they were busy this Shabbos, but for those who are interested let me know and I can give you more info.

Also, this Tuesday: Multiple Yom Ha'Atzmaut concerts to attend. Catch some Stollel members performing at the Y.U. festival but the better show will likely be at T.A.B.C. in Teaneck, where Tzavei, the gangsters for life, are set to play their final North American show.

That's all for now. We'll check in from the other side.

12 comments: