Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chaim Fischel ben Fayge

I posted last year about my uncle's brother who needed tefillot because of a brain tumor. After that round of tefillot and chemo and radiation, he had much improved, but lately he is not doing well and is in a very bad state. I feel badly I should have really sent this email out earlier - he does not look like he is going to make it much longer - but tefilla has amazing powers, even if it can just ease the pain he is in.

I am asking if you can consider saying tehillim again. If you had signed up to the spreadsheet last year, you can say the same prakim again, if you don't have time for that or you didn't sign up before, please take out even just two minutes of your time to daven for CHAIM FISCHEL BEN FAYGE, whatever amount you can say is important.

Thanks so much, we should have only good news.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet

Thanks, and Yasher Koach
Yosef Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment