Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 things to Note...

1) This Shabbos...

join Rabbi Mischel as he returns to the Beis Ha'Shver to inspire the Staten Island community!

2) NCSY Stollel Updates: 2 things to note...
a) New video out featuring music by a certain someone...


b) We have a daily blog where parents can see updates and pictures of their children. Erev Shabbos some of the bachurim went to Tevaria for water sports on the Kinneret. I didn't go so I didn't have any pictures of the event. I then remembered, 'Wait, I do have pictures of watersports on the Kinneret and so I posted it.'
SEE HERE

3) Gaby - can you call me. I have a 201 number so it is like a local call (201.645.1515). Or email me (jweinberg55@gmail.com). Or I can call you if you give me your number.

14 comments:

  1. j-wein...
    great stuff. maybe a little bit you can post some gedolim pics as done in '09..... preferably a shot of Rav Twersky shlit"a and his eidin (son-in-law), HaRav Yeshoshua Reinitz shlit"a

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i noticed that there is not one capital letter in the entire Rav Judah poster.... is that like a new stylish thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. regarding gedolim pics...after last years incident (for those who don't know, in short, someone in the rebbe's family found the pictures and showed them to him) i have not pointed my lens in his direction at all this summer. i have a few shots of his sidelocked son, but that's it from the Tolna dynasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. regarding capital letters...anyone with a little regards from steven productions bekius knows that i invented the "no capital letters thing" years ago. didn't notice it in the sign at first but glad to see that my trend is catching on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jw i would love to call you or for you to call me i just dont get service in CAMP SIMCHA- because here we are mamesh above all serivices (its like the days after mashiach)....
    but try and i will have to come back to the olam hachomer
    6468720708

    ReplyDelete
  6. josh, i teared from laughter. thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jd, i think the correct word is tore.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @zlou- did you mean eidim? (I don't think you can get yourself out of this one.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats the chassidish version.... in lita, its pronounced eidin

    ReplyDelete
  10. @zlou- that would not necessarily be correct. My litivish Yiddish professor would say eidim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is litivish. i am litvish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. speaking of yiddish...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BfFzzVClww&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  13. btw zlou it's eidim

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks admor i am aware. just so you know, my litivish vs litvish comment was not a serious distinction

    ReplyDelete