Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keep Your Eyes Open...


I won't be able to post for the next few days but the Rosh Stollel has given me a heads up that he plans on uploading a shiur that he will iy"h give Thursday night. It will likely be on a Purim related topic and will likely be excellent! Make sure to check it out.

He also informed me that he had some older Purim shiurim from last year that he had given and uploaded as well.

As we slide into these final days before the holiest of holy, we at the Stollel wish everyone...

5 comments:

  1. sry my camera cut you short, black tree, but for those who dont know we got 7 on that fatefull evening.
    also, please note 2 hilarious things in the video:
    1: raffi's count (straight ahead)
    2: sruli's reaction (on the left side) at 0:10 after jasons jump

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to get some more people to view that video. as a side thing, would it be possible to maybe repost my video to see if i can boost my hits as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip, guys! see you next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of the chevra are in the holy land but for those stollelniks who are around i put up a shiur from last night (link above)- the first half is crazy remazim and the 2nd half is all chizzuk...enjoy and gut purim!!
    -Moshe Tzvi

    ReplyDelete