Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Show Goes On...

Sruli made his surprise entrance. He looked good, real good.

The chagiga slowly morphed from a handful of organized circles to an all out shake-down.

Looking for a breath of fresh air, I wandered passed the Bisli and R.C. Cola tables and found myself heading into one of the classrooms.
He sat with his back to the door, scribbling a foreign language on the walls.

Some of us eat Bisli, some of us drink Vodka, and some of us write chidushei Torah on the walls...
אחד המרבה ואחד הממעיט, ובלבד שיכוין לבו לשמים

STAY TUNED BECAUSE THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME ON OUR PURIM ADVENTURE!

19 comments:

  1. Stop rubbin' it in peoples' faces that y'all made it to Izzy for the Chag. We all weren't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you sruli was faking it, and who's that the little marcus boy tell him he owes a 5 shek piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will offer Sruli an administrative position at UP

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm.... my father would certainly appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mitzvah boy, to whome does the marcus lad owe the piece?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i was a snag, I'd wanna be like Moshe Marcus.
    Wait I am a snag? Or am I? What am I?
    It's just that I am what I am, and I'm me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the record: Sruli never fakes it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. alicht, the clock is ticking!
    Couch Yid, you surely are a snag

    ReplyDelete
  9. j-al, thanks for jumping back when i ran into you

    ReplyDelete
  10. wats especially great about the 1st clip is how much harav hagaon rav willig is feelin it

    ReplyDelete
  11. nodacam -
    I got it!!!

    (clue: v'nahafoch hu)

    ReplyDelete
  12. alicht,
    Q: true or false?

    A: true

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alicht: Truf or false:Dwade's name has a y after w? U waz wrong, son. And if you ain't convinced, check ESPN, ya bum. Aiight, sons of anarchy, out. RL, love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And, RL, for the record, F the Marcus chil'en. Though, I likez the Mischel youngin. (But not in the pedophile way, like some of y'all do: Couchyid, i see you) RL, love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shiaz, you meant Gizby, and that wasn't staged. Give yourself some credit. Recall, you beat me up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Pie, im rly feelin ur game n'isee you figured out how to make the pi symbol. props young blood

    ReplyDelete
  17. pie, youre amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pie that was almost as provocative as

    ______@ 10:04

    ReplyDelete